Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bella, Daphane, Lola

Yes, there are 3 pigs. Bella (Madison's) Daphane (Gavin's) & Lola (Liam & my pig only for naming sake; it's really Gavin's). We are finally in Ft. Worth after packing and loading, 3 pigs, 3 kids and way too much stuff. I made a list and still forgot a lot of things. I should take tips from April. She is the organization and packing queen. I try, but I am no where close to her. She is the most organized person to go on a trip. Maybe if she had made my list I would now have forgotten key items such as feed buckets, shoes, extra pants, etc..... when you are washing pigs, you need a lot of pants or at least water-resistant pants. Pigs like to be dirty and muddy, they do not like water, especially when it is in the 30's. Hey they should be happy, I had warmed the water. I could have just washed them in cold water. Now they are clean and sleeping with their other pig friends (this is what Liam told me).

No comments: