Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's A Wiggles Party








Look how red his cheeks are





I have wanted to have Liam's party at the Wiggles Party Place and this year was the perfect time. I was surprised that I got the date I wanted being that I only called about 2 weeks before. I knew Liam would have a good time since we watch the Wiggles A LOT!!!! We had Wiggles valentine's cards last year, we watch the Wiggles on Saturday morning and until the Disney Channel changed the line-up Liam watched this in the morning. I did not tell him where his party was until we pulled into the parking lot. He was so excited. He was so into playing that he ran out on his own party while the other kids ate their pizza. I had to wrangle him back for a mintue to sing Happy Birthday and to take a taste of his cake and then he was off again. There was no stopping him, he was on a playing mission. He was so into playing that we skipped opening presents while we were there. I'm sure everyone was glad he did not throw a fit and start screaming. He had to pry him out of the place at 1:30. Mind you his party was over at 12:30. I thought for sure, he would fall asleep in the car, oh no.....he was wide awake and kept asking when could we go back to the Wiggles house. He finally settled down once we got home and he wanted to open his presents.










Thanks Dylan



Thanks Adam, Ashley, Addison & Kennedi



Thanks Sandry (Landry)




Thanks Isabelle



Looking like a real Cowboy




Thanks Guy, April, Maddie & Maycee
We have had more fun watching Liam with the Tonka car that he has. It has a remote that he does not understand how to use. The car can go backward & forward, only Liam does not know how to get it to go the way he wants. It usually come straight for him and he takes off running screaming "The cars gonna eat me". He does not realize the reason the car is following him is because he has the button held down. I should tell him, maybe later.

No comments: