Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Liam !!!

Photobucket



Three years ago today, our lives changed forever. We had been a family of four and in an instant we became a family of five. I cannot believe I waited 8 years to have him, but it was worth the wait. And there has never been a dull moment - (if you do not believe me, the box licking incident is just a sample of what he has done.)



Liam is so excited about turning "Tree" (three) he can not stop talking about it. He has requested that I bring cupcakes to his school. I should just bring a tub of icing since that is usually all the kids will eat, but Scooby Doo cupcakes are on their way. He will have a few birthday surprises that he does not know about. One is his birthday party, I am so excited about it. When I paid the deposit, I could hardly wait for the party. The other is one of his presents, which will most likely back fire on me. He is getting cowboy boots. I'm sure he will want to wear them all the time since I had to pry them off of him just to pay for them. The other surprise will be his birthday dinner. He should have a great day!!! The only downside will be that Madison has a basketball game tonight. She will at least get to celebrate with powdered donuts for breakfast with him.



Happy Birthday Liam....WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: