Thursday, February 5, 2009

I need a burger & a drink

You never know what Liam is going to ask for. Monday when we picked him up from "school" he told us "He needed a burger and a drink". It cannot be any ole burger, it has to be from "Sonit" (Sonic) and sometimes from the lady burger place (Wendy's). When I was a kid, it was always McDonalds. Not with my kids...all three like Sonic. Especially Liam. He is very particular about his burger, it has to have a pickle or it is not a burger.Tonight, he asked for crazy food. What is crazy food you ask. It's chinese food. Don't ask me why he calls it crazy food, but he knows where it is and how to get to the restaurant. Now all he eats are almond cookies and chicken from my chicken fried rice. Something he could eat at home. Who knows what he will ask to eat tomorrow.

No comments: