Sunday, February 22, 2009

Twilight/New Moon

Ok, I finished Twilight in 4 and 1/2 days, bought New Moon, Eclipse, & Breaking Dawn. I finished New Moon on Saturday and am hoping to start Eclipse soon. It is very hard to keep Madison from telling me the exciting parts I have yet to read. She has already spoiled one part only because I asked and she slipped and told me. It is ok, I knew it was going to happen. I was not as into New Moon, but felt if I skipped any parts I would miss something or I would not understand something later. Madison had told me that New Moon was sad and it was to a point. I am starting to get sad that I am almost finished with the series. I'm just glad I do not have to wait for the next book to come out. They are all stacked on the table waiting for me. As for Edward, the person playing him in the movie is not what I had him picutred as. I sort of picutred a Cristiano Ronaldo/Justin Timberlake looking person. If there is such. Maybe Robert Pattinson fits the part better. I have not seen the movie. But, I cannot wait for it to come to DVD on March 21st. I will definately be buying this one.

No comments: