Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Graduation Already ?!?!?!

I knew the day Madison was born, she would grow up and it would be fast (especially looking back). Well...grow up is right. She will be in high school in the fall. How can that be? I can't be old enough to have a high schooler. Where have the past 14 years gone? When we got her graduation pictures and it really hit home, she is growing up. She is no longer the little baby girl. I know I better cherish the next 4 years because it will be on to college. But, for today, I will be glad she is still growing up and that we had to ground her for being mouthy. Hmmm....I wonder where she gets that, probably from her dad's side, never her mom's side.

3 comments:

April said...

I can't beleive she is going to be in high school either. Wow!

Did ya'll find a dress this weekend?

Tina said...

Wow...

Enjoy the next 4 years because it will be over before you know it!

Anonymous said...

DEFINITELY FROM HER DAD! :) DOES SHE HAVE HER PHONE BACK YET?