Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's Somebody's Birthday Today

Happy Birthday April!!!

I am fortunate that my circle of friends includes April. For over 5 years, she sat by me at work, listened to my crazy ideas (as crazy as they were, she never once told me I was out of my mind), shared joys, births, frustrations, and layoffs. I can even accidentially call her at 2 am and hang up on her and she doesn't get mad, and she can return the favor and we just laugh about it. That is a true friend. If I cannot find something, I will call April, as she will give me an idea of where to look and if she needs directions, I usually can get her there (with my restaurant directions). I got her to try goat cheese, ok that was a trick, but she tried it. She got me to eat chips and mustard. Unfortunately now, that we do not work together, it is hard to find time to get together, but when we do there is always a good laugh coming with either a story about her kids or mine. It is too bad that I do not have a pic to post, but, I think I lost them all.

I hope you have a great 21st birthday April !!!

1 comment:

April said...

Thanks Jenna...You are a great friend.

Sorry we played phone tag today :(

We need to find more time to get together, I miss hanging out and laughing with you!