Saturday, April 11, 2009

Our Easter Bunnies

On our way back from looking at the cows, we saw a rabbit. (This is not an unusual event as they are all over.) Once we were back at the house, Madison & Gavin were yelling for us to come quick. Most of the time this is not a good thing and since they are both in the back yard, yelling, we ran to see what was going on. In a small hole in the back yard was this cute little bunny.



Liam saw that it was Peter Coddontail and tried to pick it up. I have no idea if these animals have any diseases, but I'm not taking any chances. So he got mad and scared one of this rabbits siblings onto our porch behind the trash can.


While I was looking at this rabbit, Madison & Brett both found a rabbit. I guess the rabbit we saw at the barn was the mother of these 4 rabbits. I guess it is fitting that this is Easter weekend and we see bunnies at our house. I am just hoping they will still be around tomorrow morning. Madison has lost her mind since she wanted to bring one of them in the house. When I told her no, she wanted to know if she could buy a rabbit. Absolutely NOT!!! We are not getting a rabbit. We have enough animals. I think this blog should have been named, "Life at the Funny Farm" or "3 Kids and a lot of animals". Some days it is a real zoo around here.





Madison's rabbit

Brett's rabbit

No comments: