Friday, April 10, 2009

My Basket is too heavy

All lined up ready to hunt


I see another egg!!!


The monkey baskey is full, and too heavy.



Playing in the older classes playhouse




Today was Liam's egg hunt at school. I barely made it before they started, but I got there just in time to see his class sitting quietly by the door with their baskets. The playground was full of colorful eggs. It is quiet funny to watch how they can pick up one egg and miss the egg right next to the first one. Some of the eggs were open and Liam wanted to spend time putting it back together before he put it in his basket. When his basket was full, I was handed the basket because "it is too heavy" and he was off to play. His other friends were looking at their loot, not Liam he is running and sliding. I guess he is over the egg hunting.

1 comment:

Ashley Donahue said...

How cute!! The older he gets, the more I think he looks like Gavin.