Saturday, March 7, 2009

Are we there yet???

I wish I could say that the kids were asking that, but it was me. I got a later start than planned, then I had a list of things to do and buy before I could go home and make sure all the lists I left were done. Oh yeah...I still had to go by the vets office and get the health certificate. By 5:30, we all were packed and ready to hit the road. Which means we would not get to Houston until at least 10:30. This does not include bathroom breaks and dinner. I think I can handle the drive straight through to Austin better than a couple of stops to Houston. The road keeps getting longer and longer. Are we ever going to be there? Finally, after reading Madison's Twilight movie book and watching Matagascar (sp) we are finally in Houston. Yeah!!!! Now, we get to drive back home on Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in Houston....

Tina