Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What big tonsils you have...

Madison has had tonsilitis for almost a month, so I have finally made an appointment with the ENT that did Liam's tubes. I told him her tonsils were pretty big and he said, "I've seen some big tonsils, I won't be surprised". Once he looked in her throat, he was surprise. "Ok those are Big". There was no other questions, only "those need to come out". Pretty much, they should have been taken out a long time ago. I have known she would probably need to have them removed, I have just been very relucant. She had an IV when she was 5 and she stills talks about how much that hurt. I can only imagine what this is going to be like. When we left the doctors office, she was pretty ticked at me. I know after this is all over, she will be glad they are gone. I am just going to be a nervous wreck until after it is over. They had an opening this Wednesady. Thay is too quick. So, we settled until next week during Spring Break. What a great way to spend Spring Break, recovering from surgery. I hope I am making the right decision.

No comments: