Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Madison

Today is Madison's birthday. She does not turn14 officially until 5:45 p.m. She was being pokey back in 1995 and still to this day she is pokey. She make 4 dozen cupcakes to share with her class and the teachers. I had to beg to get one myself. She will get out of school early but not for her birthday, we are leaving for the Houston Stock Show. I know that is just how she wants to spend her birthday, traveling with pigs. At least she got some cool gifts. I found the Twilight movie companion book and she is getting a new rhinestone belt. I have to admit the belt is quite nice. She will wear this for showing. We saw it while in Ft Worth and all the girls showing had one, so of course we had to get one too.

2 comments:

April said...

Happy Birthday, Madison! Good Luck in Houston.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Madison I can not believe you are growing up so fast. Hope you had a great day.

Tina