Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Madison's Tonsillectomy

waiting for the doctor
All smiles before surgery

looks pretty good, for having her tonsils removed
(her lips are red thanks to the cherry slush)


Madison is out of surgery and in her room. She is already asking for ice cream and will have macaroni & cheese for dinner. A ton better than I expected. She was a little nervous this morning and then the anesthesiologist came in and gave her some goofy juice and she could have cared less. It made them taking her back easier. I have some pic's I will post later since I left my photo cord at home. I'm sure Madison will be glad they are not here yet. We are waiting for Liam to get here, I'm sure he will be excited to see the room with cookies, jello, and ice cream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Madison:

Hope you are feeling well really soon and eat all the ice cream you heart desires........you deserve it!

Tina