Saturday, March 21, 2009

I got the movie!!!!!

Ok, I've waited over 3 hours to see Santa and now I have waited 1 1/2 hours to get a movie. The wait was not too bad, there was a lot of Twilight books to pass the time as well as the soundtrack blaring, not to mention all the fans, young and old. If I saw one "Marry me Edward" shirt I saw 10. I got to the store about 11, and hour later than I wanted, but I had to wait for Gavin to get home from practice and then take a shower. I was worried that the line would be long and I might not get a movie. But, at last it was 12:01 and the line was moving. Gavin & I were walking out the store at 12:30 and on our way to watch the movie. Too bad, we both fell alseep about 30 mintues into it. Madison wanted to watch the movie and would not let me start where I stopped, then I got interrupted and we have to stop the movie. Finally, I was going to watch the movie, this would make 3 times to watch the beginning, but that is ok. I knew that the movie would not be like the book. There were a few inconsistencies with timing of the events, but overall, it was AWESOME. I'm so glad I bought it.

No comments: